Yell.com Review Cards
If you pay for a premium listing with Yell.com you’ll no doubt want to make the most of your investment.
Getting satisfied customers to leave 5 star reviews gives your business greater credibility and tells potential local clients that you can be trusted and that you’re the one they should call. However, it’s not always as easy as it sounds...until now!
Review Cards are simple to use and enable your customers to leave a review on your Yell page in seconds. Thanks to their innovative design and unique short link, when customers tell you they are impressed with your work, you can prompt them to leave an on-line review by simply presenting them with a card...how cool is that!
Yell.com Review Cards
Each set of review cards contains a ‘short link’ that’s unique to your business. When typed into a phone, tablet or PC, visitors will be taken straight to your Yell.com review page. Here, they can simple tap on the stars and write a review which and posted immediately. For mobile phone users it’s even more convenient as there’s a QR code which can be scanned for instant access.
Why more and more local businesses are using review cards to generate more 5 star customer reviews on their Yell.com page...
- They are so simple to use – Customers can leave you an on-line review in seconds
- Eye catching design – Professionally created featuring recognised Yell.com branding
- Custom quick links - A bespoke 13 digit code takes people directly to your review page
- Bespoke QR Code – Lets customers leave you a review on their mobile phone at the touch of a button
- Personalised information – Your business name and telephone number for future reference
- Premium quality cards – Printed on 400gsm card with matt lamination for durability
Yell.com branded Review Cards are a great way for people to leave you great reviews. However, to ensure a more transparent and fairer review policy, visitors must use the Yell.com APP. If they haven’t previously done so, they will be automatically prompted to download it as part of the process.
If you’re a tradesman working in a customer’s home, present a review card 10 minutes before you’re due to finish. That way, if they need any help writing you a review you’re there to assist them.