TripAdvisor Review Cards
In the hotel and hospitality industry, a hotel, guest house,B&B, cafe or bar can live or die by the quality of their reviews and a 5 star rating on Trip Advisor is just as important as other traditional marketing methods. That’s why Review Cards are so successful.
Thanks to their innovative design and unique ‘short link’, people are taken directly to YOUR Trip Advisor review page. There, customers will be able to give you a 5 star review while their experience is fresh to mind...and all at the touch of a button or by simply entering a unique 13 digit code.
So whether you run a large hotel or small guest house, own a high end restaurant or a street side cafe, getting the 5 star reviews your business deserves has just got a whole lot easier...thanks to Review Cards.
TripAdvisor Review Cards
Each set of review cards contains a ‘short link’ that’s unique to your business. When typed into a phone, tablet or PC, visitors will be taken straight to your Trip Advisor review page. If they have the trip advisor APP they can simple tap on the stars and write a review, if they don’t, they will be able to download it before making their review. For mobile phone users it’s even more convenient as there’s a QR code which can be scanned for instant access.
Why more and more local businesses are using review cards to generate more 5 star customer reviews on their TripAdvisor page...
- They are so simple to use – Customers can leave you an on-line review in seconds
- Eye catching design – Professionally created featuring recognised TripAdvisor branding
- Custom quick links - A bespoke 13 digit code takes people directly to your review page
- Bespoke QR Code – Lets customers leave you a review on their mobile phone at the touch of a button
- Personalised information – Your business name and telephone number for future reference
- Premium quality cards – Printed on 400gsm card with matt lamination for durability
Trip Advisor branded Review Cards are a great way for people to leave you great reviews. However, to ensure a more transparent and fairer review policy, visitors must use the Trip Advisor APP. If they haven’t previously done so, they will be automatically prompted to download it as part of the process.
Whether checking out of your hotel or dining in your restaurant – ensure every customer has a review card before they leave. Include it when you present their bill and don’t forget to prompt them for a review and thank them for their support.